It's summertime!!!! I have never appreciated summer so much. Colton & Maddie have been counting down the days till "Mommy can stay home all day with us!" We have a lot planned for this summer: Fiesta Texas, VBS, swim lessons, and a trip (or two) to the beach.
Well, I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, just didn't know how, nor had the time to figure it out. I went to a week long technology training last week and learned how to create one. So here's to a new way to get a glimpse of our lives! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Hello world!
1 year ago
Wow, I am so impressed with you. Look at you and your techie self. I want to learn how to do this. Looks great.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Thanks Sarah! Come on over and I can show you, it's fun! I am going to have one for my classroom this year too. That is something you could teach the teachers to do at Martin. Hoping it will keep parents informed so they are not constantly emailing me. :)
ReplyDelete