Right Click

Monday, August 16, 2010

This and That

Today was our 1st day of "big kid" school. They are in a program that has 1/2 teacher's kids and 1/2 special needs kids. It is a really neat program and they loved their 1st day! I was the one crying when I left the room. I am so proud of them!

They got to pick out their own backpacks (Hello Kitty & Dinosaur Train) and shoes. Yes, they both light up and Maddie's have alot of "bling", just what she wanted!

Last week Maddie finally started ballet/tap and had a blast (not that you can tell in the picture). I guess she is finally old enough and really liked it. We shall see how it goes. Adam is trying to talk Colton into doing karate. They are going to visit a class next week.









1 comment:

  1. You weren't kidding about Maddie's shoes. Someday she'll want to know why you didn't match her shoes better to her uniform - someday. :)

    ReplyDelete