Right Click

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kindergarten Circus

The kids end of the year program was tonight.  They put on a circus.  It was the cutest thing ever!  I know they have been practicing hard every day and it truly paid off! I can't wait to get the DVD I ordered of it.

Maddie was a hula-hooper.  She only dropped it once throughout an entire song that was played.  She was so enthusiastic and a little dancer on stage.  I thought she would get really shy and just stand there because of all the people.  She proved me wrong and I love it!  I wish I had more pictures of Maddie, but the lighting was terrible and they didn't come out very well.  For Colton's performance Mindy was able to sit in the front row and get some good pictures. 

Colton was a strong man.  He loved his part and showed us at home constantly what he was going to be doing.  I found this strong man shirt at a costume store downtown and we made him a weight bar that he had to pick up for the performance.  He did great and really hammed it up!







No comments:

Post a Comment