Right Click

Monday, May 7, 2012

Take me out to the ball game....

I don't have any pictures because I misplaced my camera, but have found it now!

We have been living at the ballpark.  Both kids are in full swing and it's exhausting and thrilling all at the same time.  Colton has 4 more games left in his season.  He is doing well hitting the ball off the machine, but doesn't have alot of interest when on the field.  He spends alot of time talking to the coaches or players.  The boy can talk to anyone!

Maddie's regular season is over.  Her team got 1st place for the season and she got a really big trophy (pictures to come) that she is so proud of.  They got 2nd place in their end of the season tournament, which was hard to swallow considering we had not lost a game this season.  We are now onto All-Stars, where we will be in a tournament every weekend in May.  Yesterday we had our first round robin games with the team.  It wasn't too pretty, but it was their first time playing together.  Hopefully things will get better because we do have alot of talent on the team.  The important thing is that Maddie absolutely LOVES it!  I am having a hard time keeping my mouth closed in the bleachers, which is why my mom says I should be on the other side of the fence.  Maybe next year :)

Adam and I started the couch to 5K program today.  We shall see how it goes.  Honestly, I have forgotten how good it feels after you workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment