Right Click

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Past Year

This year has flown by! Here is a sneak peak at what we've been up to!

The highlight of the year: Sofia Lynn Marin was born on March 19th! She is our first niece on my side of the family, bringing our total niece count to 4 and 2 nephews! We are all in LOVE with this perfect blessing! They live in our neighborhood, so we are blessed to be able to see her grow up with our kids. Of course, Maddie is on cloud nine with the baby around!






In November, Maddie and I went to a Taylor Swift concert with our friends. We had alot of fun at our first concert! Maddie got a t-shirt, bracelet and a flashing light necklace. TS really knows how to put on a concert. We will be going back next time she comes to Houston!







She didn't quite make it to the end of the concert. In her defense, it was really late!





Colton's All About Me poster for his Star Student week. He made it by himself and was very proud of it (still hanging in his room now).










Christmas from Santa.





We went to HLSR during Spring Break. We saw Chris Young. Poor guy, the sound didn't work for half the concert and then a speaker blew near the end. Felt bad for him!












I learned to sew!!!! My first projects were burp clothes and onsie dresses for Sofia's baby shower. I have now made Maddie a couple of skirts and a dress. It is very relaxing! I wish I had used my machine years ago when Maddie was smaller!




We went roller skating for the first time. Brought back memories for me! I lived at the skating rink when I was little! They had a blast and we will be returning during the summer!








After skating, we stopped at DQ for a quick blizzard! Well deserved after all that exercising!







Easter 2012







Pinterest Project: Rice Krispie Treat Bird's Nests


We spent Easter afternoon at our cousins' house swimming for 4 hours!!!!






First Chicken Fight in the pool!


Now we are in full baseball and softball mode, with a little karate thrown in the mix!! Pictures to come, hopefully not 9 months later! ;)









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment